The Camp Alert Perimeter Security System and Survival Signaling System is a complete survival emergency system for hunters, campers, hikers, and fishermen. It works as a perimeter security system that will alert you if anyone or an animal wanders into your camp ground. The alarm module can be used as an audible emergency device to let passers-by know you need help. The alarm module has bright flashing blue LEDs that can be used as a signaling device at night. It also has a red LED flashlight built in for map reading that will not destroy your night vision. The CAPSS3 kit comes with two APALS The integrated LED/battery has three modes, fast strobe / slow strobe / steady on, that can be used to signal rescuers at night. The steady on mode is perfect for ambient light in the tent or camp. Both APALS and the alarm Module have a peel off back with a super strong adhesive from 3M, so they can stick to just about anything.
- 135 dB Alarm Module with built in Red LED Flashlight and side Blue LED for signaling
- Two 10M coils of monofilament trip line
- Two Blue LED APALS with polished aluminum surface for signaling day or night
- Two Nylon Zip Ties for securing alarm module to a branch or stake
- An 8 inch strip of 100MPH duct tape for multi-purpose use