Out of stock
The A*B Arms MOD*X Modular Rifle System chassis is a lightweight, drop-in chassis for the Remington 700 Short Action. It serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator’s needs. The chassis is manufactured out of aluminum, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III specifications, with a full length MIL-STN-1913 rail. The built-in mounting rail has 20 MOA on the action housing and is parallel to the barrel axis on the forearm.
The A*B Arms MOD*X Modular Rifle System chassis is engineered to minimize distortion and warping. The receiver action only makes contact with the MOD*X Modular Rifle System chassis on the H-shaped bedding and recoil lug area insuring a consistent and accurate rifle platform. The generous clearance on the forearm makes any barrel (diameter up to the receiver size ~1.350″) free floating.
The A*B Arms MOD*X Modular Rifle System chassis is designed to accept any AR-15 rifle butt stock and pistol grip. The A*B Arms MOD*X Modular Rifle System chassis uses AICS style magazines in .308 and .223 calibers. The MOD*X supports the installation of KeyMod accessories on three sides and conventional MIL-STN-1913 rails and accessories at two locations near the top of the forearm.
– Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a Veteran-Owned company
– Designed for Remington 700 Short Action – Right Hand
– Aluminum design, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
– Easy to assemble, drop-in design
– 20 MOA built into Mil-Spec 1913 rail
– KeyMod Standard on three sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
– Conventional slots on two sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
– Lightweight, 13.5” free-floating modular forearm
– Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
– Comes standard with a LUTH-AR MBA butt stock and A*B Arms SBR P*Grip
– Designed to accept any AR-15 rifle butt stock and pistol grip
– Uses MDT and AICS-style magazines in .308 and .223
– Actual Weight: 3 lbs. 10 oz.