All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘company’ within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Boudreaux Cellars its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
We endeavor to protect your personal privacy. We provide this Privacy Statement to help you to understand what we may do with any personal information that we obtain from you. By providing your personal information to us, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy Statement and agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not provide your personal details to us. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into, and part of, the Terms and Conditions, which govern your use of the site in general. We will use your information only for the purposes set out below.
We may need to update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
2. What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law. It does not include aggregated information that does not allow you to be identified, nor does it include business contact information such as your name, title, business address and business phone number.
3. Collecting personal information
You can decide what personal information you provide to us. We will only collect personal information that you choose to provide. Where possible, we will enable you to select how we will use this information (for example, by choosing to opt-in or opt-out of receiving special promotional offers).
You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you: contact us with an enquiry; register on the site; fill out a survey or other form with your personal information included; request us to provide you with information; enter a competition; post information to public areas of the site or take advantage of a promotion.
You have the opportunity to decide whether or not to receive communications from us, except communications required by law or to administer any transaction requested by you, at any point where we request information about you.
By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such information in, other countries or territories. Any such transfer and processing by us will be in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
In common with many websites, we use “cookies” to help us gather and store information about visitors to our websites.
You can delete cookies at any time or you can set your browser to reject or disable cookies.
You can obtain information about how to manage cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
1. Traffic monitoring, e.g., the IP address from which you access the site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site.
2. To recognize repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
3. Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, e.g., to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other personally identifiable information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
1. To customize or personalize your experience of the site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name.
2. For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales.
3. To monitor your use of our website(s) in order to make our communications to you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the site that you have not accessed previously.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
5. Use of personal information
We may use and/or disclose personal information collected from you in one or more the following ways:
Marketing Communications. We may use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses. However, you will be able to choose whether or not to receive such communications when you first provide personal information to us. You will also have an opportunity to unsubscribe whenever we communicate with you. You may also unsubscribe from such communications at any time (see “Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information” below).
Marketing analysis. We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as advertisers, in aggregate anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you. We will only shared identifiable personal information with third parties for marketing analysis with your consent.
Transactional purposes. We may use your personal information in order to respond to your queries and requests and to manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or any of our agents, or for the fulfillment of such transactions (e.g., delivery). The personal information you provide may be used by an authorized vendor to fulfill that order.
Third party offers. We may arrange for carefully selected organizations to send you marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you. In such circumstances your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations that will be bound by confidentiality obligations and restrictions on use of personal information. We will obtain your permission before we allow a third party to send you any such communications.
Public (or Interactive) areas of our websites. Information that you post on or through the public areas of the site (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. Users of our websites are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public (or interactive) areas of the site.
Sale or Transfer. In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, financing, reorganization or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
Legal purposes. We may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to detect, protect or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with or corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.
6. Disclosure of personal information
In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose personal information to:
(a) our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
(b) a person or entity, including our affiliates, to whom disclosure is required in order to fulfill one or more of the purposes described above under “Purposes for Collecting Information”;
(c) a person who, in our reasonable judgment, is providing or seeking the information as the authorized or appointed legal agent of the subject individual; or
(d) any third party with your consent or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of use of the site, which include this Privacy Statement, constitute the granting of consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes set out above.
We take security seriously and we take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We have no control over the privacy of any e-mail communications while in transit to us. We recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary or sensitive information in e-mails.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail.
You are reminded that, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of use of this site, which include this Privacy Statement, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
8. Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information
At your request, where the law requires us to do so, we will confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information if you contact us using the unsubscribe details provided below.
The site may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have no control over these websites and our Privacy Statement does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced websites you enter.
As required, this Privacy Statement will be supplemented by additional legal requirements in jurisdictions where we conduct business. Nothing in this Privacy Statement or otherwise will create, or add to, any right or claim (whether legal, equitable or otherwise) that any individual or person may have at law or otherwise against the company or any third party or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives (collectively the “Diageo Group”); nor will the existence of this Privacy Statement or its application impose or add to any obligations or liability upon the Diageo Group that the Diageo Group does not already otherwise have under law.
© YEAR – COMPASNY NAME, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE ZIP – All rights reserved.
All products sold by – CHAOSREADY.COM – are brand new and are manufactured to meet the highest industry standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Products are shipped F.O.B. (Freight On Board) and become the sole property of the purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping agent. For shipping damage, customers should file claim to their carrier immediately. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to – CHAOSREADY.COM – within 24 hours. All packages will be shipped the following business day. Because of the nature of the Internet, online ordering your purchase from – CHAOSREADY.COM- acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
– CHAOSREADY.COM – Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to shipping and by emailing mailto:email@example.com
- Brand name items may be returned for a replacement or a complete refund.
- Generic items may be returned for replacement only.
- All returned parts may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by – CHAOSREADY.COM – testing facility or by a third party authorized by – CHAOSREADY.COM – . Upon the explained test(s) results, nondefective generic items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Defective return does not include returns for incompatibility.
- – CHAOSREADY.COM – reserves the right to replace defective parts or to issue a refund if – CHAOSREADY.COM – sees more fit.
- All refunds after one week from the time item is received will be of the original value or the current market price, whichever is less.
- There will be no refund for shipping under any circumstances.
- All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by their respective manufacturer’s warranties. Within thirty (30) days, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective. After 30 days, the manufacturer’s warranty process must be followed.
- All returns require prior authorization and must be returned in the original packing with all disks, cables, accessories, and documentation, including manuals, warranties, and a copy of original purchase invoice. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, obtain an RMA number, and clearly write the number on both the invoice copy enclosed with the returned merchandise and on the packing from outside. Please keep the RMA number and reference it when calling to check on the status of your return.). Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be refused and will be returned to you.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover: installation or service of product; conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration; all plastic surfaces and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use; products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible; products rented to others.
Limits and Exclusions
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. – CHAOSREADY.COM – shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.
State and Provincial Law Rights
Some states and provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion of warranty in certain situations, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state and from province to province.
Software RMA Policy
We can only accept unopened boxed software for return within 7 days of the purchase date. Defective merchandise may be exchanged for the same item.
- All returned products must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We do not accept returns without an RMA. To obtain an RMA, send us an email email@example.com
- Please include the following information in your email.
Full name of purchaser (i.e., name of buyer)
Email address used to place order (i.e., NAME@ – YOUR COMPANY HERE – .com)
Your four- or five-digit order number If the product is opened or unopened Reason for return
If the product is defective or damaged, please tell us if you want an exchange for the same product
- Once you have an RMA, ship the product back to us. Make sure you fill out the back of your yellow copy of your invoice (this is your receipt) and sign it. You’ll need to cover the cost of shipping, unless given alternative instruction from an authorized Returns Representative. Please use a shipping company that can track packages. We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
- When your return has been received and processed, we will credit your account or ship you a new copy of your software. Any items marked “Back-ordered” are temporarily out of stock. We will ship them to you immediately when they are available.
If you order an out-of-stock software title from us, we will email you when we expect that product to be available. You will be among the first to receive the item. – CHAOSREADY.COM – will not charge your credit card for back-ordered items until we ship your order. No additional shipping and handling charges will be added when your order ships. Products on back-order will be shipped using the shipping method you chose. If you would like to change your shipping method, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change it for you.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Any use by you of the website operated by CHAOSREADY at – http://www.chaosready;.com/ (the “Site”) is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to these Terms and Conditions, which shall come into effect once posted. See box below for a summary of updates. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement.
The Site is intended for use by you only if you are of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing the Site. If you do not fall within this category, you may be in breach of laws or regulations applicable in your country of residence or in your country of access and you should leave the Site immediately.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS and CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘company’ within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Diageo plc, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
1. Rights — all rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at the Site are owned by us, or our licensors. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorized in writing by us or our licensors, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
2. Intellectual Property — We are the owner and/or authorized user of all trademarks, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited.
3. Copying — You may view the Site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws worldwide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
4. NO WARRANTIES — THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND YOUR USE THEREOF IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, AVAILABLE OR THAT THE CONTENTS WILL BE ACCURATE. ALTHOUGH WE TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SECURE THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A COMPLETELY SECURE MEDIUM AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS YOU POST ON OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE SAFE FROM UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OR USE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
5. NO LIABILITY — TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHERWISE) SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHER SITES ACCESSED FROM THE SITE, WHETHER SUCH LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE ARISES FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE AND EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, COSTS, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT, OR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, $100.00 (US).
6. User Information — In the course of your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide personal information to us (such information referred to hereinafter as “User Information”). Our information collection and use policies with respect to such User Information are set forth in the Site Privacy Statement, which Privacy Statement is incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the User Information.
7. Links from and to the Site — You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by websites to which you may link from the Site (“Linked Sites”). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these Linked Sites and do not edit or monitor them. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites. No website may be linked to the Site or its pages without our prior written consent.
8. Indemnity — You will indemnify us against any loss, damage or cost incurred by us arising out of your use of the Site, any of its services or any information accessible over or through the Site, including information obtained from Linked Sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through the Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other laws, regulations and rules. You will also indemnify against any claims that information or material that you have submitted to us is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with us in any such defenses.
9. Entire Agreement — These Terms and Conditions, including our Privacy Statement, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior promises, representations, agreements, statements and understandings whatsoever between us. To the extent that software is available through the Site, such software may be subject to a license agreement that is distributed or included with such software and you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such license agreements. The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. We may cede assign or otherwise transfer our rights and obligations in terms of these standard terms and conditions to third parties.
10. Copyright And IP Agent for the United States — We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of the alleged infringing activity and where the alleged infringing material is located
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
11. Law and Jurisdiction — These Terms and Conditions, including the Privacy Statement and any matter relating to the Site, shall be governed by California State law. To the extent that software is accessible through the Site, such software may be subject to export, re-export and/or import controls imposed by the United States or any other jurisdiction and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the U.S. has placed an embargo or which is subject to relevant export restrictions; (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals list, or (c) in violation of the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders.